At Blue Williams, we have a strong commitment to the communities in which we live.
We encourage philanthropic involvement, and we participate in community service and outreach programs both collectively as a firm and as individuals. From helping to build homes for families in need of affordable housing, to serving meals to those less fortunate, to walking to raise money for important causes, we actively support our communities and show how â€œBW Cares.â€ Additionally, our attorneys can be found on the boards of several notable organizations throughout the region.
The firm is proud to be actively involved in the following charitable organizations:
- ACCESS Louisiana
- The Akula Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Alabama
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeast Louisiana
- Bridge House/Grace House
- Cancer Crusaders
- CASA New Orleans (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children)
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans
- Children’s Museum of St. Tammany
- Crawfish and Roses
- Crawfish Cookin’ for a Cause
- Equal Justice Works
- The Exchange Club of West St. Tammany
- Fore!Kids Foundation
- The Foundation at East Jefferson General Hospital
- Habitat for Humanity St. Tammany West
- Harbor Fest
- Hospice Foundation of the South
- The Jefferson Camber
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Methodist Home for Children
- Northlake Mandeville Rotary Foundation
- Northshore Food Bank
- Northshore Home Builders Association
- The PIG Invitational Charity, Inc.
- Rich Mauti Cancer Fund
- St. Tammany Humane Society
- St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce
- Tiger Athletic Foundation Women’s Golf
- UNO Foundation/WWNO
- Waste Connections Christmas Promise
- West Jefferson Hospital Foundation
- Youth Service Bureau of St. Tammany
Blue Williams attorneys are strongly committed to Pro Bono work.
Through the New Orleans Pro Bono Project, Blue Williams attorneys have handled cases involving issues such as adoptions, wills, landlord/tenant disputes, construction law and social security appeals.
Over the years, Blue Williamsâ€™ partners have been recognized for their Pro Bono commitment and have been awarded the prestigious Distinguished Service Volunteer Award by the Pro Bono Project of New Orleans.