Robin Arnold joined Blue Williams in 2020 as a Partner in the Metairie office. Mrs. Arnold is an experienced trial attorney with a demonstrated history of working in the family law practice industry. She is skilled in trial practice and complex legal issues concerning divorce, custody, support, property disputes, marriage contracts, and domestic violence.
Mrs. Arnold obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Louisiana State University and her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She is also a contributing author of the Louisiana Family Law Treatise.
During her time at Loyola Collage of Law, she was a member of the Moot Court Board, National Team, and Bankruptcy Team. She was also a member of the Student Bar Association. She was recognized as one of the “Tiger Twelve,” twelve of LSU’s most distinguished graduates, in 2004. Mrs. Arnold grew up on the Northshore where she attended St. Scholastica Academy and is very active in the Lakeview New Orleans community where she currently resides with her family.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- New Orleans Top Family Law Lawyers 2015, 2016, 2017
- Leaders in Law 2015
- Lakeview Civic Improvement Association
- Federal Bar Association – New Orleans Chapter
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- St. Dominic Catholic Church